Frequently Asked Questions
How can you offer products so affordably?
- The amount of product bought by group members is the amount of product we buy from suppliers. No more, no less. This means there’s no product surplus or wastage laying around.
- We have very limited overheads – no warehouse, no storage fees, no middle man, and next to no payroll.
- We spend a long time finding the right suppliers, avoiding brokers.
- Packaging is kept simple.
- Partnering with a superb courier company who offers fabulous rates, ensures your savings don’t go to waste on freight costs.
And we pass those savings onto you. Beautiful, isn’t it?
Is your payment gateway safe?
Our payment gateway is powered by Braintree, a PayPal company – so you can be sure it’s safe and secure. We accept MasterCard, Visa and soon – PayPal!
What about delivery?
Great question. We’ve partnered with a fabulous courier company, Couriers Please. They have coast-to-coast national coverage. We offer a flat, nation-wide rate of $11.95. That means we deliver to all of the major and minor Australian cities and towns – Broome to Hobart, you’re covered. Getting deliveries right is important, that’s why we recommend you check out our page dedicated to just that.
What communication can I expect?
We like to keep you in the loop, without overloading your inbox.
Once we receive your order, you’ll receive an immediate receipt in your inbox. When we wave goodbye to your order, we’ll email you again to say the courier has your order on board.
You’ll also receive emails from our courier company, Couriers Please at the following points:
1. When we book your order in for pick up;
2. When your order is picked up by the courier (they’ll also include an estimated delivery date and instructions on how to track your order);
3. When your order has been delivered by the courier.
We’ll keep you in the loop with new products and great content, once a week.
Need help? Simply email or phone us, anytime.
Will you be adding more products?
Absolutely! We are hard at work negotiating with suppliers on hundreds of other organic wholefoods, usually marked up with hefty retail price tags. We are pretty excited! Watch for our new website launch to see what we come up with!
If you have a particular product you’d like to see on offer here, please email us – we’re all ears.
I am a retailer. Can I buy from you?
Yes, of course. We have private labeling opportunities, so you can sell to your customers under your own brand. Even cafes and restaurants have shown interest to sell extra product this way too. Check out our retailers page.
Do you ever have products 'out of stock'?
We clearly label the products we know are out of stock, and update them frequently.
We have methods in place to greatly reduce the risk of you ordering a product, and later finding it’s out of stock. From time to time however, our supplier may sell out of a particular product quite suddenly. If a product you have ordered is out of stock, we will refund you for both the product and any difference in shipping. Easy.
1. Shop Online
Order anytime you like, 24/7.
2. Sit Back
Patience = Savings!
Order by midnight Sunday for dispatch Friday.
We’re on track to slash that wait time very soon!
3. Eat Well
Relish your premium whole foods, organic and super foods.